JDV, the leading brand name of metal seat control valve, co-acted an application forum with Economic Daily News, in order to appeal for all professions, not only valuing the subjects of discussion regarding the industrial working safety, but also understanding thoroughly the latest industrial innovation of control valve technique. Days before, the forum had been held at headquarter of CPC Corporation, Taiwan, inviting most industrial professionals, government officers and academic experts to participate in the discussion.
The application forum was hosted by Chairman Peng of E.D.N.
(1) Chief Wu of The Bureau of Standards, Metrology and Inspection (BSMI) , Ministry of Economic Affairs
(2) Deputy CEO Chen of Metal Center.
(3) Dean Wong of Kaohsiung First Technology University, Department of Environmental Security.
(4) General manger Kaw of Taiwan Germany Rhine CO,.
(5) Engineer Huang, Deputy General manger of CTCI.
(6) Deputy G.M. Fan of JDV R&D Department;
Forum focused on four topics:
(1) Design and application of manufacturing safety of refining petrochemical industry.
(2) Complete safety evaluation policy regarding industrial valves.
(3) The effect of the fluid corrosion in manufacturing process and its security.
(4) The dependability level of the products of industrial valves.