Floating Type Metal Seat Ball Valve
Full Bore Two-Piece Flanged Ends
JIS 10/20K ASME CLASS 150/300/600 DIN PN16/40/100
JBFM Metal-Seat Ball Valve is designed especially for serve services with high temperature, abrasion or corrosion in the industrial processes. With JDV’s self-owned coating technology, a wide range of hard faces are available to satisfy all your using conditions.
- Body Material: Standard in WCB, CF8, CF8M. Other materials are available according to requirements.
- Nominal Size: 1/2” to 8” (DN15 to DN200)
- Pressure Rating: JIS 10/20K ASME CLASS 150/300/600 DIN PN16/40/100
- End Connections: RF
- Temperature Range: -20~932°F (-29~500°C), higher temperature on request.
- Face-to-face Dimensions: JIS B2002 / ASME B16.10 / EN 558 Series 5/14/15
- Flanged Dimensions: JIS B2220 / ASME B16.5 / EN 1092-1
- Body Pressure Test: JIS B2003 / ASME B16.34 / API 598 / EN 12266-1
- Seat Leakage Test: ANSI/FCI70-2 Class V in standard, Class VI in option.
- Casting: MSS-SP-25 / MSS-SP-55
- Fire Safe Design: Certificated according to ISO 10497
- Highly precise machining enabling the seat leakage rate to reach FCI-70-2 Class V in standard and Class VI in option.
- Spring-loading design keeping the seat in tight contact with the ball even at low pressure. It also offers stable valve torques under higher pressure drop.
- Various seat designs meeting the different requirements.
- Wide choice of hard faces satisfying the needs of all applications.
- Oversized stem design reducing the deformation under high pressure or high temperature services.
- Larger ball design providing the best sealing.
- Anti-jam design of seating area precluding particles from getting stuck between the spring and the valve cap.
- ISO 10497 Fire Safe Test certificated.
- Anti-static design.
- Anti-blowout stem design.
- DCI High Temperature Test
- DCI BS6364 Cryogenic Test
- DNV-CECertificate 2017.04.15
- DNV-ISO 9001-2008 Certificate 2017.02.25
- Fire test ISO 10497 3 Edition [ 1 ]
- Fire test ISO 10497 3 Edition [ 2 ]
- Low emission test ISO 15848-1 First Edition 2006 [ 1 ]
- Low emission test ISO 15848-1 First Edition 2006 [ 2 ]
- Low emission test ISO 15848-1 First Edition 2006 [ 3 ]
- Low emission test ISO 15848-1 First Edition 2006 [ 4 ]
- TA-Luft VDI2440 Sec.18.104.22.168